Wednesday, July 8, 2009

July 4th Home Celebrations

It's been a while since I have posted, but I have lots to show so here is the first set of happenings. Our 4th of July weekend was pretty good. DaShawn had to work so the boys and I set out to get some donuts first thing in the morning to get out of the house. Our donut stores have these sausage wraps, which is basically like a breakfast pig in a blanket. We all three were loving these! We enjoyed the pool, the slippin slide and little cooking out before all was said and done. Later that night, Bryce and I went out in search of fireworks and boy did we find some. Apparently when you live in the country there is no need to go downtown for fireworks. There were so many people doing fireworks you could see them across the skyline driving home, Bryce loved how close they were.
Sunday our friend Jessica came in town with her sister and cousin and we all 4 girls went to the Beyonce concert in Dallas. Wow what a performance! She was so great and I danced my feet off....literally my feet ached as i layed in bed trying to go to sleep that night.

But it was so worth it!
Overall, a great but busy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment