Thursday, August 20, 2009

What good manners I have taught them.







This is a quick entertaining post about my silly boys. I find myself going through the day frustrated that Caleb is whining constantly and Bryce doesn't listen. I feel like I am having to follow Bryce around and nag him to make sure that he does as I have asked. Then of course, Caleb is following me crying and whining about, well, I am still not quite sure most of the time.
But these are those moments when I remember why I am so in love with my boys. They brighten my life and make it so impossible for me to always be the conservative, controlling woman that I try so hard not to be. I love you both Caleb and Bryce and I can't wait to look back on these moments frozen in time with you and laugh at how much fun you two had together.



1 comment:

  1. Too sweet!! These are those most precious moments that you don't want to forget!!

    ReplyDelete